From Allison Grant…
Playing member info for Sunday’s concert:
- Please come dressed in concert black. We will have a short rehearsal on our own from 1-1.45 so please be at Maryhill Burgh Halls ready to play for 1pm. There will also be rehearsal time with the ECB, with the concert starting at 4pm.
- Please remember your music and your stand, as there will be no spares!
- Despite our best efforts we have been unable to secure on-site catering. There are plenty of local places to buy food, snacks, water etc but unfortunately there won’t be any refreshments at the interval.
- We will be playing in the second half of the concert. Our pieces will be HMS Pinafore, Bach Gavottes, Turbines and Jupiter. We will then round the concert off with a joint performance of a short Pirates of the Caribbean medley with the ECB.
- Tickets are available via the ECB website as already advised, but there will be tickets available on the door as well, so last minute guests are also welcome. However, we’d encourage people to buy online as it’s possible (not sure how likely, but possible) that our joint sales might exceed the ticket capacity of the hall and we might have to turn people away (in theory).
- Hopefully this covers all bases…if I’ve forgotten anything please email and ask. See you on Sunday!